Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 34)

My final check - included

Posted: Feb 15th, 2020 - 3:49 pm In Reply to: Laid off - Sweetpea

everything - the last 2 weeks of pay, plus remaining balance of PTO.

There was no delay in receiving this which was at the very next scheduled regular pay date.

That's one thing this company has going for it - their payroll dept. In all the years of working there, my paychecks were always deposited on time, if not early, with rarely ever any mistakes. Maybe Payroll should be running the whole company - they'd probably do a better job!!

By the way, I'm also in my 60s, but I left voluntarily from this company only recently. At the time, it looked very obvious to me that I was going to be out of a job sooner or later anyway because of the way things were going with the poor work situation. I don't like prolonging the inevitable with things I feel are a lost cause, so I gave my 2-week notice and very glad I did.

Wishing you the best!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)