Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 49)

Same company, almost the same story. - sm

Posted: Feb 13th, 2020 - 10:04 pm In Reply to: Laid off - sweetpea

I am 63. It happened to me last June and it was the best thing that could have happened to me. Now I do data entry for Myriad Genetics with lots of overtime, quarterly bonuses, 3 weeks PTO to use as it is intended and not on NJA, 13 paid holidays, very frequent free lunches, and a boss who thanks me daily for the work I do and setting a good example with my excellent work ethic. It is such a blessing after working in the insane conditions that MT has become. I never have to worry about what my day is going to be like and if we are going to run out of work, because if we do we get paid anyway. It’s great to be paid hourly and never be short on hours.

I’m really sorry for the shock you are going through because I know exactly how you feel, but I’m pretty sure you will find it to be a blessing.

It took me 3 months to find this job but that’s because I first had to resign myself to the fact that there are no good paying MT jobs anywhere, and focus my search elsewhere. In the end I had several options for jobs and landed the one I hoped most for.

I do wish you the best and hope you find a great new opportunity to finish out your working career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)