Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You all - are in a hysteria!

Posted: Jan 13th, 2020 - 6:22 pm In Reply to: In a court case those NSF charges and other damages would be - introduced as damages to recoup

Do you think this is the first company that has stiffed their workers? No.

Insufficient fund fees (maybe the very, very first time) your bank will understand and give it back. As for the rest, they will probably tell you to stop having things taken out of your bank account.

What are you going to blame her for the pimple on you chin because you couldn't afford Stridex?

This is getting ridiculous.

Lost wages is one thing, but someone blatantly letting things come out of their account knowing they are working for a company with a bad reputation for paying is their own fault, not Keystrokes' fault and not the bank's fault. It's your own fault.

The other thing that is your own fault is staying with them after the first time you didn't get paid on time. What you allow is what you get.

This board has become hysterical and all one-sided.

You'd better be ready when they call all this website crap into the courtroom as well.

Does she have a right to party and live her life? Absolutely. Does she deserve to be chastised for it? Yes, by the MTs who she paid late one time and then left the company. You ones who stayed, are just as much to blame for being dumb enough to stay with her. You're no better than her if not the same by sticking by her and listening to her lies. Now, you all wanna dump. I get it, but how about a quick look in the mirror.

I'll be darned if I'd work for another pay period if my check was late. I'd be walking right out the door, screenshot what she owes me, and demand it be paid in full plus my PTO. Then I'd contact my 401K and also the medical insurance company to find out how long I have before I can get Cobra.

Have any of you done anything other than come on here day after day with new ideas and calling her names and gossip?

If anything, save yourself the trouble, get a new job, get a new life or whatever it takes. Get online to the courthouse in Illinois and find out when and if a suit is brought or bring your own, but for the sake of your sanity, get a grip!

I spent 2 weeks there, knew it wasn't gonna work, left, and never looked back. Why has that been so hard for everyone else there?

When patient care is compromised, these accounts will pull it from her, so you don't have to worry about that; not your job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)