Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The company is - not responsible for (sm)

Posted: Jan 13th, 2020 - 2:12 pm In Reply to: Employees still incurred late fees and NSF fees. - Keystrokes does not reimburse.

NSF fees. That is a decision you made to have something taken out of your account, so it is your responsibility to make sure the funds are there. You can never count your chickens before they hatch.

Any best bet of recouping any NSF fees would be through your bank itself and explaining the situation and have them investigate and they may rule in your favor.

However, the first time this happened, I would have terminated any automatic withdrawals from any of my bank accounts knowing this company is not a reliable payer.

I am not by any means defending KS, but I have been burned by other companies promising a pay day, and then all of a sudden, they switched payroll companies or they are not sure what happened, all the excuses, you get it. I'm very weird now about it. I actually make sure I have it covered way ahead of time so I do not go through this. The only other option is to tell them you will call and pay it or pay it online or mail a check, as your company is not paying you.

I wish you luck recouping fees, but check with your bank first.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)