Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 38)

Hostile employment? - She made them stay?

Posted: Jan 13th, 2020 - 7:21 pm In Reply to: People have a right to voice their opinions and I'm sure they aren't - simple enough to blame a pimple on KS

She did not make them stay at a company that owes them 4 paychecks. Sorry, not buying it.

I see a lot of burn her on a stake than I do helpful information, but okay.

I bet y'all call yourselves Christians and go to that church every week too.

Just shaking my head!

Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Insanity - Typing reports for Keystrokes every day and expecting just maybe this time you'll get paid.

Ridiculous. This has taken up the entire board and for what? Has anyone gained anything? Oh, wait, one person posted they got one paycheck. Good grief! Why do y'all keep starting new posts every day? Just feed off the ones that are already here, so they'll fall off someday. It's just so old and the bickering and the name calling and the badgering and the this and the that.

I think I'm done with this board. It's a real joy kill. Nothing but KS, KS, KS... puhhleese, spare me!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)