Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I agree w/you and Peach. If someone cares so little about the - quality of their work, speaks volumes about their

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2019 - 7:35 pm In Reply to: I agree with you, Peach. I work there, too ...sm - Easyrider

of work ethic. I work for a different company. If I was that unhappy with my pay, I would find a job rather than compromise my work ethic.

The people that are that negligent in their work are usually the first ones that scream bloody murder when they get dinged hard by QA because their reports are loaded with errors.

What goes around comes around so they should think of that next time they need medical attention or their family does...that the one completing their reports may care as little about quality as they do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)