Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Keizer - quality issues... - Peach

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2019 - 7:35 am

What do you expect?   People are sending less jobs to QA so they can get this bonus you offer, yet you're surprised the quality has gone downhill.  People sit there and cherrpick waiting for the hard jobs to be pulled so they can do the easy ones also.   I would rather send a job to QA with a blank and not receive this bonus than to put the patient's health in jeopardy because I'm guessing at a word or medication name, etc.   

It is really not a good thing to offer people bonuses for less jobs sent to QA.  Why not offer a bonus to those who are doing the hard jobs or the priority reports that sit there because nobody else wants to do them?   I'm sure the cherrypicking would end if a bonus was offered in that case.

I would choose quality over a bonus any day.   MTs, do not forget we are dealing with people's lives here.   Are those few cents really worth it?  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)