Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I think that is a large part of it. I do QA for a fairly large - MTSO. The decline in quality is

Posted: Jan 5th, 2019 - 7:22 pm In Reply to: Agree but - sm

shocking. I was notified by my immediate supervisor "not to QA so accurately". I was speechless!! I was told MTs would leave, and they could not meet the TATs the MTSO established. I kept all the documentation to cover my own behind. Instead of learning from the QA and improving their performance and scores, these MTs were whining and crying and threatening to leave. The MTSO over-committed with the TAT; so, they had her by the short hairs as the saying goes.

I kept a detailed record of all I was told to let "pass", and my responses to the horrible, horrible quality with my recommendations for corrections.
Now it is all their headache. I still document everything, including every note sent to the MTs regarding their errors.

Not much more you can do when the MTSOs sell out and refuse to back QA on the drop in quality and continue to hire MTs that cannot even tell the difference between the verb tenses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)