Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Again, I agree with all you state. Some use the pay - as an excuse to have a poor work

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2019 - 12:16 pm In Reply to: Same - sm

ethic and poor quality. That is all them. You know what you are going to be paid. If you don't like it, work elsewhere. My personal work ethic, responsibility, strong character, and integrity mean enough that I will not short change anyone or compromise my quality, even if they are a bad employer. I will just move onto a situation that meets my high standards, which is exactly what I have done in this field.

The jobs paying more are out there. I am thankful every day I found a company that values me. However, I always keep a backup, or Plan B, as we all know how the winds may/can change.
If someone refuses to plan ahead, none of us can do anything about their personal choices.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)