Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

She said she was a TL didn't she? - sm

Posted: Nov 15th, 2018 - 4:19 pm In Reply to: definite suit LOL - MT

You just couldn't help yourself could you? Makes you feel so good to call someone a suit like it was going to hurt their feelings. LOL at this pathetic board. You're always on here calling everyone that says anything positive a suit. Miserable, immature people on this board.

Look at all the posts that say they are happy with PF and all the dislikes they got. You all just can't be happy for anyone. If everyone is not as miserable as you are you need to make yourself feel better by putting them down.

Not one person said they were happy for them. But man when a company is lousy to their employees everyone jumps on that bandwagon and because of that all companies are lousy. Whoever said they understand why our business has gone downhill the last 15 or so years is absolutely correct.

I don't come here often anymore because I can't stand all the hatefulness, jealousy and negativity. I had hoped everyone on this board would have grown up and changed and MT Stars could be what they used to be, a good support for MTs. We could have good discussions and disagreements without all the hate and name calling.

The moderator needs to do something about all this negativity and hatefulness and make this board back to what it used to be. Sherry needs to come back. She did not tolerate this crap from anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)