Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Your ad does not have a specific pay rate, but has the lame - tired line of COMPETITIVE. SM

Posted: Sep 19th, 2018 - 12:05 pm In Reply to: Solution ? - PennHealth Mgt

I've had to personally learn the hard way several times over the years - NEVER TRUST ANY MANAGER - NEVER.

How many times I've been told how much the manager is honest with their people, goes to bat for them, ya ya ya, and every single time something happens where we come out on the dirty end. Accounts lost, tld the MTSO no longer needs your service, business sold, VDI started, controlling us with IC status and scheduling demands and barely base pay, and it never stops.

When that word "competitive" is trotted out, MTs better bend over and get ready.

The PennHealth admin can blow her own horn all she wants about how they value their people...

why are you hiring if your people have TONS of work, are so valued and appreciated, respected and defended? I'd think you would never need to hire with that kind of environment.

By the way, what are you paying?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)