Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

PennHealth Mgt - PennHealth Mgt

Posted: Sep 18th, 2018 - 4:10 pm In Reply to: I will say that after the posts here by the PennHealth - management person with a blatant lack of SM

I'm sorry you feel that way. I do not feel that my speaking out is unprofessional at all and I do not stab MTs in the back. As I had said, I will always be an MT. I would be more than happy to speak with you over any concern that you had and have done that many times and I back up anything I tell people. I do not tell people one thing and then do another. I don't operate like that. I just like for people to understand that when you take one piece of a puzzle you are not always seeing the entire picture. I agree with you concerning everything that is said about ICs. I do not ever treat an IC like they are an employee. I treat everyone as a person, decently, like I would want to be treated. I should have kept my 2 cents worth out of this conversation I guess and let everyone bash the company that I work for without having clear facts. I will say this one last thing though, since this conversation has been started, I am looking into with upper management the "rules" we have been given behind why an IC cannot work for another company on the same device. If I see that rule as to not being compliant with something, it will be changed. That is the only opportunity I have asked for, was a chance to speak and correct anything that was said that was not accurate. I agree that an IC should be able to and can legally work for as many clients as they wish and would never tell anyone that they couldn't. The rule we have in place is due to confidentially for the client, from my understanding, and not VDI. However, I will be looking into this further and will have this rule changed if it is within my power to do so. Otherwise, I am going to remove myself from this conversation, NOT because I am scared someone will contact my boss, because I have shown my boss this conversation. I do not hide anything. If something needs to be changed, one place to start is bashing each other. So, I apologize if I have come across in a way that has offended anyone on this post, that was never my intention.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)