Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I think it's commendable you even tried to address concerns - 22-year veteran MT

Posted: Nov 20th, 2018 - 10:15 am In Reply to: PennHealth Mgt - PennHealth Mgt

Though I understand their frustration, being lied to previously, as well as their concerns about working for others as an IC, I also think it's commendable that you are even attempting to address their concerns.

Thus, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're trying to work this out and find a way that works for everyone (hoping that the client eventually realizes that this is a request you might give an actual employee, not an IC, especially considering the pay/benefits, perhaps there may be some additional compensation for that additional client request?

Regardless, I applied to your company because I believe you're sincerely trying to understand where we're coming from - you'll recognize me by the number of years of experience, mentioned in my cover letter. Take care :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)