Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I will say that after the posts here by the PennHealth - management person with a blatant lack of SM

Posted: Sep 18th, 2018 - 3:13 pm In Reply to: Pennhelath - no name

professionalism is the main reason I would never go work for someone like that. Shows clearly they can NOT be trusted; say one thing or promise anything to hire people, then turn around and stab the MTs in the back.

Plus such unrealistic demands of an IC. The absolute NERVE of her telling the ICs they can't work for any other company on the same computer with her work. She can stuff that (I'm assuming it's a she).

Buy me a separate computer for your work and I might consider it. Then again, with that petty, childish, spiteful attitude of arguing with posters here about something she is clearly in the wrong about, naa. No thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)