Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Solution ? - PennHealth Mgt

Posted: Sep 19th, 2018 - 3:29 am In Reply to: Anyone interested in a solution? - Cheryl

In my previous post, I did apologize if I offended anyone. That was never my intention, but I do believe that to see any type of change, you need to be able to have a have a rational conversation. I do realize and agree many MTs are extremely hard working and not nearly paid what you are worth nor valued. I also agree that there needs to be change in pay and how things are done. For years, MTs have been devalued yet have had increased demands and expectations placed on them. Know all medical terminology, drug databases, edit or type with exceptional speed, and last but not least give 100% quality, all the while making literally pennies. Is that fair, absolutely not! As I said, I'm always an MT. If we could as a business afford to do the things you have suggested we certainly would but financially that is not an option for us as many have said buying a new PC is not an option for them. I agree we all need to work together to find the solution, going back and forth arguing doesn't fix it. I've been called all kinds of things on here because I chose to speak up. The only thing I wanted by replying was for people to not say things about the company that I work for without being open and honest about it all. I go to bat for every MT that works with us. I am not your typical management person as I'm sure you can see. I like to see people get what they work hard for and I do know MTs work very hard, I always have myself. I would be more than happy to put you in contact with anyone that works for us to back up everything I've said. Our MTs are appreciated, they have TONS of work, they are given respect, and they know I will defend them always! If someone doesn't want to work for us, that is okay, I repect that, but what I don't respect is when people rush to a board with hundreds of already mistreated people to tell them to BEWARE of a company that they know absolutely nothing about. I've laid everything out there and can back up everything I say. We are not perfect, we are trying to work out glitches in things that need changing, such as what started this post, but I highly respect anyone that has chosen to stay in this tough, dog eat dog world of medical transcription and support a family and pay bills. My hats off to you all and I hope the changes you all deserve come and I am just trying to do my small part in a small company to try and help our MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)