Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Final post on this thread - MTs for Change

Posted: Dec 7th, 2017 - 1:36 pm In Reply to: Petition Update: Moving Forward - MTs for Change

Not ignoring future posts, just have to move onto the MTC site and other work.

Thank you for the dialoguing and dueling here. I hope I have answered your questions and clarified your talking points, and realize we can't please and win everybody.

It has been a pleasure to talk with those who haven't posted here, but who contacted me privately and are in favor of the coalition and are joining the team to work on improving the remaining several years in the industry.

We are consulting with collective bargaining and business/organizational pros to guide us along, and welcome time and talent from everybody involved.

I can be reached via the MTC contact form if you have any future questions or constructive ideas and comments.

LINK/URL: Final post on this thread

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)