Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 77)

Primarily, thus far, yes - MTs for Change

Posted: Dec 7th, 2017 - 12:15 am In Reply to: Are those DEDICATED MT jobs - SM

When I hear the same objections and questions from the same or other posters, the answers are naturally going to be similar. Post a different objection or a question, and you might get a different answer. Be specific like you are now. The petition involves MTs/ICs who work in MTSOs. That is what we are working on. If you have a different situation, this may or may not be the forum for you, that would have to be explored and talked about more, so tag along for awhile and see. A suggestion though, if you want somebody to help you through this, insulting them with comments like being a broken record or lame talking points, isn't the best approach. Same for any others on here with similar comments and approaches. If you don't want help with this, just remain silent and ignore, move along. Also, for others who have comented, rather than making assumptions about my background and motivations with a negative spin, save making a future fool of yourselves and either just ask or find out first! Fortunately I have a pretty thick skin, and can overlook, forgive...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)