Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

To the OP - MT29

Posted: Nov 30th, 2017 - 1:02 pm In Reply to: The op - MT

You have this. Don't be scared. And you aren't acting out of fear, you came here and are thinking with us, probably with your family. I think that your gut tells you that you have just been treated very poorly by perhaps the employer you trusted. Now your bottom has fallen out of your trust. That is normal. Considering what your employer just did and the reputation of M Modal coupled with the fact they haven't told you all the details I think that you have the strength to move on. This would be to IC, and then perhaps out of the business eventually. It is best not to look at the past, you are not going that way. I say trust your gut. If you have a problem with the insurance, your past employer, this new employer, the pay dates, or anything what is good for you is good for you. Your IC jobs, can you trust them? Have you worked with them before? Do you know your hourly rate? I say stick with who you feel most comfortable. My feeling from reading the post is you really don't want to do M Modal and that's okay. It's also okay if the person who likes it stays. Everyone's situation is different. You have the strength not only to move on but to fluorish in a new atmosphere rather than the one you just came from. Don't run back to abuse, don't hold on to abuse. Be free and be strong. We are here for you. You are here for you. Happy Holidays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)