Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I don't think you need to worry about not being SM - MTMLS

Posted: Aug 31st, 2017 - 3:21 pm In Reply to: I just felt uncomfortable being asked to work - before she sent a new hire

paid for what you did. I don't feel CR would cheat anyone. Yes you should be paid. Heck, we do enough free work for companies as it is. I worked there quite a while, so it is hard for me to believe CR would not pay you.

I'm guessing they may have a backlog situation and need to get MTs started right away. That was the deal when I started with them.

The only liar and cheat I found at Nac was SN, and you really have to be careful of her.

Anyway, I certainly don't blame you for being concerned. I have waded through a couple of unethical companies in the last couple of months so I know how angry it can make you. So if they don't pay you, I agree, report them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)