Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I also would recommend staying away. The QA person - is a real unprintable word. SM

Posted: Oct 10th, 2017 - 12:45 am In Reply to: Stay away from Nacogdoches agreed - MT lady

Exact experience with quality and minor errors and snotty attitude. Expecting perfection right away, and kicked out with errors. Does anyone ever not have errors when starting a new account?

You get a ridiculously easy test that you pass, because you're offered a job, but then your first work is torn to shreds with perfection expected. She gives you no chance at all to learn the account and correct errors before kicking you out.

I wonder who grades the tests? The owner tells you how well your test was, but then the QA person tears your work to shreds as soon as you start.

I got all the legal paperwork without problems.

Not worth it. I dont know how anyone can deal with that nasty SN unless you kiss up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)