Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Nacogdoches Transcription - SN

Posted: Sep 8th, 2017 - 7:50 am In Reply to: Good company - false info here - tbh

Good morning. As I was approached this morning about the posts here, I decided a quick vague response and nothing more. I would like to first say that we have always paid everyone, as it is illegal not to do so. With that being said, we do require a 98% accuracy with our accounts and do realize there is a learning period, but cannot have any recurring critical errors during that time. No matter where you go in the MT world things will always be said, which is unfortunate as it may keep those who are in need of a good job to skip pass. Our tests are in fact easy. If someone can't type an easy one, then there is no need to train for hard ones. We don't throw hard ones out there to start as we feel that is not fair to do so, as those take time to learn. Hope you all have a great day and we pray for those in the path of the hurricanes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)