Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Here come the Andrews crew lol .. (Views: 39)

Venting and seeking info.... - anom

Posted: Aug 31st, 2017 - 5:28 am

I just need to vent and if anyone can offer any information for those US MLS who work for a Canadian account, please do. So, I was previously on an account that I grew to really like and was on for almost 3 years until the cyber attack causing the downtime. After working on a temporary platform, I received a call from my TSM that I would no longer be on her team and was being moved to a Canadian account. I was told to wait until I was contacted by my new TSM when to start on the new account. I waited for 3 days before hearing anything and then had to wait to be setup as she was under the impression that I was already setup and ready to move on. Now that we are back to the productivity pay scale by lines, I end each shift in tears because I cannot meet my line count on this new account. I have pushed myself so hard and still not success. I was previously given a second warning before the system went down about my line count being 2 points from the requirement, always 1-3 points off. Now, I am totally screwed. I have barely been given information that I need, i.e., not given account specs on certain worktypes until QA had already given points for those. I have no clue if there is any incentive as to the payscale for US MLS working on a Canadian account, but if there is not, there should be. Each worktype has a page of instructions, never the same dictator, new spellings to be learned, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)