Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 45)

Also forgot to mention during my vent.... - anom

Posted: Sep 1st, 2017 - 12:31 am In Reply to: Venting and seeking info.... - anom

When I received the call that I was switching teams/accounts, I was told that my primary account was no longer with Nuance and that was the reason for the switch (originally when asked I was told I would be right back on my primary account). Well, I guess they forgot to remove me from certain email groups and after starting my new account, I received an email that my "original primary account" was looking for extra help to clear the backlog. I almost fell over. I was just straight out lied to.

I do not mind learning a new account, actually like learning new stuff, keeps my brain working LOL. This is a lot harder especially since being moved the rules have almost changed daily for worktypes and certain dictators. Who can keep up with that?

I appreciate your comments, make me feel better to know I am not the only one struggling on a Canadian account. I am a hillbilly really, and when I hear terms said in a completely backwards way than I am used to, it makes my head spin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)