Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 47)

My opinion on blame - MT

Posted: Aug 8th, 2017 - 5:55 am In Reply to: OMs focus on clients - birdie

As the responsibility trickles upwards, the first one I blame for whatever negatives I suffered at Nuance is Kristine Meier (I'm not sure of her title. At ONE TIME, I think it was "Director of US operations", but ?). During the initial time period following Nuance's purchase of Synernet, she fed us so many crocks of baloney that I lost count.

As for the OM, I think her emails and responses were directed by her supervisors, but she had full knowledge of the effect on the MLS who worked under her. After all, she was once an MT herself, though I often wondered about her experience and how it compared to mine because she still didn't act like she was really aware, but I believe that was an act, and she seemed to be an expert in manipulation/intimidation, for which I often wondered if Nuance actually had provided special training to her, probably with subsequent testing to make sure she understood how to put it to "good use."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)