Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I really would like to get in touch with the facility on my account - and tell them I have enjoyed working with them....

Posted: Aug 1st, 2017 - 2:16 pm

.....but am being taken off of their account because of reasons that do not make sense.  I would like to tell them exactly what is going on.  I am being taken off of an account that I have done for approximately one and a half to two years, an account I really enjoy and am good at and will not even have that account as a secondary.  Their workload went way down after the cyber attack and it was running out of work, HOWEVER, these last couple of days the work has seemed like it is getting back to normal.  But my OM decided that she did not need me anymore.   She also told me that I was one of the ones being transferred because a lot of the others on the account were not eligible to be transferred because they were not as accurate.  HUH!!??   As a result I now will be working on a totally unfamiliar account!  I am TOTALLY stressed out over this!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)