Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I was wrong and so was everyone else - LDSMT

Posted: Jul 13th, 2017 - 9:42 am

I emailed for clarification and this is what I was told. 

"** CONTENT REMOVED BY MODERATORE - Contains material that infringes on the intellectual property rights/copyrights"

This would be my goal x6 (the length of the incentive) not times the number of days I work.  Based on their miscommunication I believed I had 5900 extra lines in for the incentive, but actually only have 300.  

There are 4 days during the incentive period where I typed 1000-2000 lines above my target goal, but the other days I didn't work, or didn't work enough hours to make that goal, so my extra lines on the other days were for naught. 

If they actually mean to pay out what they communicated, I would still have made several thousand incentive lines (paying incentive for all lines above your target goal on that day).  If they are paying out as stated above in red, I will not, and I daresay neither will most of us. 

I emailed back that this still makes no sense and that target goals should have been given to us as a total for the incentive period, not per day, because none of this is making any sense. 

We weren't even told how they came up with the target goal so trying to make any sense of it was impossible. 

Feel free to virtually stone me, but at least I tried to get some clarification, they just miscommunicated that to me as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)