Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

It is not even daily, everyone will be disappointed - LDSMT

Posted: Jul 13th, 2017 - 11:20 am In Reply to: I told you it was daily and you would be - Disappointed

It is still as I thought, a total for the entire period, but just multiplied by all the days not the days worked, so anyone who thought they met the goal on any given day but not the others will not get the incentive according to the answer I received.

On 3 days, I went above my goal and have a total of 3526 lines that should be paid the incentive according to their incentive email. According to the personal email I quoted above, I will get paid for only about 300.

I am still confused as to what is the actual plan, but I plan on fighting for those 3526 lines, that I got above my target goal on those 3 days, exactly as their email said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)