Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 34)

An explanation as to how they came up with this number - would have helped. LDSMT

Posted: Jul 13th, 2017 - 11:49 am In Reply to: Geez. That's definitely not what the email says. - SM

Basically, what this is saying (according to the conversations I have had with the upper management) is that if you took all the lines you did in an entire year and divided it by 365, that would be your target goal. This is not a true picture of the actual lines a person types on a normal working day, which explains why my target goal per day was much lower than I type in a typical 8-hour day, and should have been a clue that something was not quite right about how they presented this. Why would a target goal be less than what we type on a normal day? I thought they were giving us a break because the work was unfamiliar, but instead they expected us to work that number every single day of the incentive.

Quite honestly, I am still confused.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)