Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

It does not say multiply - it says daily

Posted: Jul 13th, 2017 - 8:09 am In Reply to: you need a math degree to multiply? - LDSMT

It is more advanced and complicated than it needs to be. What about people who don't work 8 hours a day? So on my 4 hour days I still have to hit the same amount as I do in 8 in order to hit the incentive? How do the lines I do QA count?

It does punish the high producers. Because those who produce low can crank it up during the bonus and make triple what a high producer does for the same amount of lines. If a person's number is 500 and yours is 1200 if you both do 2000 they will make bonus on 1500 and you will make bonus on 800. There is no consistency or fairness at all.

We all need extra cash. But we need an incentive that is explained clearly and concisely and is actually an incentive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)