Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 49)

Misconception - LDSMT

Posted: Jul 12th, 2017 - 5:54 pm In Reply to: So how will this line rate incentive encourage me to work - On my days off?

They have not done a very good job of communicating how the incentive works. If your daily average is 1200 lines and you normally work 5 days during the incentive period, your goal lines for that time period would be 6000 (5 x 1200). Any amount of lines over 6000 earns the bonus. It is not a daily goal, per se. Therefore, any lines done on your day off would be above and beyond.

I questioned this last week and Amy Biondi called me and explained this to me, so I am counting on her to be right and their email to be poor at communicating how it truly works.

Feel free to check with either of the Amy's if you want to be sure. My HDSM was clueless which is why I went to a higher source for clarification.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)