Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Here come the Andrews crew lol .. (Views: 40)

Exactly why I questioned her the first time. - LDSMT

Posted: Jul 12th, 2017 - 7:09 pm In Reply to: Email says daily - sm

I have 2 days where I work 4 hours a day rather than 1 8-hour day. My HDSM told me I still had to produce above my goal I was given on those 4 hour days. I emailed Regina Buchwald and got a call from Amy Biondi telling me that was wrong. It is cumulative. I don't need further clarification. The email isn't wrong as much as it is misleading or just plain unclear. If you produce above your daily average target goal, you get the bonus. In other words, if your daily average for the bonus period is above your target goal average, you get paid the extra for the extra lines.

It is only logical that is what they mean. It is much easier to figure our bonus lines that way, then to have to look at each day we work individually. That would be a little insane and also would not be an incentive to work on our days off. It just takes some critical thinking to figure that out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)