Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

8 years and no negative issues ever - mamaseh

Posted: Apr 4th, 2017 - 10:51 am In Reply to: Phoenix Medcom - What is the deal??? - Sick and Tired

I have been with PMC for 8 years and I have never had any of these problems that you are talking about. Granted I did not work for the big account that they just lost but I do work on 35 separate accounts between primary accounts and secondary accounts. I have specs for each of the accounts and pull them up as I need them..Yeah each one is different and each doctor has their own picky little wants and needs, but that is how companies keep the accounts now in this environment, they must cater to the doctor or the doctor will be lured away by EMR. I am just thankful that I don't have to deal with the doctors or the office managers directly. They do call me out when I make a mistake but it is never worded rude or sarcastic. Maybe it is in the way things are being read, it is hard to read the tone of someone's email. I have actually been put back on QA on a couple of accounts, but it was because I had made errors and they wanted to check the reports for a while to make sure I got it back together. I have also seen a couple of emails that were sent out to the whole group of IC's about errors that were being continually repeated by a few. I never take them as being directed to me, I take them as reminders that if they see a bunch of the same errors going on it is easier to remind the whole group. NO I am not management, as most of you will assume, just really sad that I come on here and see the company that I work for being bashed so relentlessly. I have never had a problem with either "V" or "S". This business is definitely changing by the minute and I am just grateful that I have an IC job that is actually treating their employees as IC's and not trying to give us set hours like all the other companies that pretend to be hiring IC's. I even had to take two stretches of 6 weeks off to have surgery on my knees a couple of years back and they were fine with it.. So, I am not sure where all the hostility is coming from because from what I can see there are companies out there that are really treating their employees badly and I count myself among the lucky that works for a company that I can count on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)