Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Don't do it - You just described

Posted: Mar 7th, 2017 - 7:08 pm In Reply to: Oh my goodness, don't do it! - Sick and Tired

about every company out there. Just read this board, some of the stories are not to believed, but I must admit, I think you "win." After 5 years! Oh wait, the same thing happened to me when I worked for a company. Could do no wrong, helped out whenever and I mean whenever they needed it, etc., and then we lost the account and took on ambulatory care for Nuance and that was the beginning of the end. I literally begged for work. We were expected to hit the ground running I guess. So many specs, so many normals, that nobody followed correctly, meaning the dictators, etc. She switched me to one clinic account that wasn't very much and of course everyone else got on it too, and I asked 3 times to be put on another account and she never even responded. I finally got another job, outside MT and now I just do that one account (which by the way is a piece of cake, that is why I do it) and I never have any communication with her or her cheerleader with her MT Newsletter every month. I just delete it. I know she has acquired more accounts, at least by some of her mails that I do read, and not once I have been offered more work. Like I said, the account I do is an easy one, ortho, so I do it to pay off a credit card bill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)