Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - Another MT

Posted: Mar 7th, 2017 - 9:08 pm In Reply to: I only worked for Phoenix Medcom for a very short time - sm - JavamomMT

I had exactly the same experience when I worked for them. Very, very rude QA feedback and extremely inconsistent, making it virtually impossible to succeed there. Whenever I would challenge or question my feedback, I'd either get no response at all or some snarky, sarcastic response. I had 4 or 5 different accounts and it was literally impossible to remember all of the account specs, especially when the accounts were insanely picky. It was very apparent that these people had absolutely no clue how to run a company. They seemed to think that leading by intimidation was the way to go; however, it's the exact opposite. You will kill morale and drive your MTs away if you take on that sort of management style. They need to realize that they wouldn't have a company without MTs, so it might be a good idea to treat them a lot more respectfully. It sounds like they haven't changed at all since I left last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)