Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yup - Frustrated

Posted: Mar 7th, 2017 - 6:43 pm In Reply to: Phoenix Medcom - What is the deal??? - Sick and Tired

I got that same email. I could not believe what I was reading. I actually had to read it twice to make sure it was real. I totally agree; the account specs are a complete joke! There are so many "little" things that they expect us to remember, all while hopping from account to account and if we make even the tiniest little mistake, we are crucified. That thing about only using commas as dictated is completely ridiculous. That is one of the things I got dinged for. I went back and looked at the account specs and nowhere does it say to only use commas as dictated, so how in hell was I supposed to have known that??? Their expectations of us are completely unrealistic and it sure seems like they want 100% quality as opposed to the standard 98% that most companies expect, but they want to pay us these piddly little line rates. I am so done with this place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)