Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The larger MTSOs...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Feb 13th, 2017 - 6:21 am In Reply to: Testing - how much is too much? - Wondering

usually use a dedicated testing site like MT Test which has all identifying information scrubbed. I've done MT Test twice; and if I remember correctly there were 3 files to transcribe and multiple choice questions. I think the questions came first, then you moved on to the transcription. I passed both times. When I mentioned this fact on the forums, I was accused of being a liar or that I was somehow connected with MT Test. Wrong on both accounts. MT Test is challenging but passable. As far as just being sent random files, I can see where some MTSOs might be using them to get work done, but if identifying information is scrubbed, maybe not. Like another poster here said, if you really want a job, you should take the test. I think companies want to know if you are willing to make the effort, even if it is a long test. At this point, with good jobs being so rare, you're going to have to make extra effort to make yourself stand out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)