Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Your opinion - me

Posted: Apr 6th, 2016 - 10:22 pm In Reply to: I have to say - about work pools - anon

News flash - "crappy job" is relative - your crappy job may be my dream job. So you could very well be returning a job that I would love to have, and vice versa. Not saying it should be done a lot but I'm tired of this stupid idea that a "crappy job" is exactly the same for everyone. And I try not to send much to QA because I'm not most MTs and I do have a problem sending jobs to QA because I'm empathetic and considerate for our QA people. We do have a good QA team and used to get feedback on every job, but they don't have time to do that anymore, and we've gotten more than a few emails reprimanding us for sending too much. The company is too cheap to hire more QA people so the few we have are overworked. But you're right - I just need to keep cranking it out and send those blanks in and not worry about the person on the other end. In this job not only do nice guys finish last, they go broke first.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)