Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Message for Synernet - Unhappy MT

Posted: Apr 6th, 2016 - 9:39 am

Does anyone else feel like the stranglehold and micromanaging gets tighter and tighter? Let's see...jobs are out of TAT and the company has been fined for this so let's put the handful of people who have never done ops on them and force everyone to do work they dislike and aren't familiar with (but get just enough to slow things down for you and us) in the name of “fairness” because taking 4 times as long as it should to do a job will certainly help, especially on stats; never, ever is there ANY excuse (that's what's known as "a good reason" to us little people) to return a job unless you are logging out and leaving your desk for lunch/end of shift (and I wouldn't be surprised if you can see when we leave our desks) or there will be "disciplinary action." For every single dictator and work type I get I know someone who has no trouble with that dictator and loves that work type, someone who, imagine that, would get the job done faster and possibly better. No, we don't think returning jobs should be a regular thing but neither should it be reason for "disciplinary action." J, L, V, you need to STOP fixing things that aren't broken. All you are doing is actually breaking things. ALL of these changes have made things worse for many of us.  When I started, everyone had an individual work pool, there was a separate op pool, apparently there wasn't a problem with returning jobs because it was never mentioned, we very rarely ran out of work, and there were virtually no complaints here.  Now all that has changed. Many of us who used to either like our jobs or at least didn't especially dislike them now hate the job, the "powers that be," and the company, and only stay for the insurance and a little pocket money. And please stop referring to us as a "team." Going from a good place to work to a crappy place to work is NOT the result of teamwork. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)