Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I feel your pain - sm

Posted: Apr 7th, 2016 - 1:56 am In Reply to: Message for Synernet - Unhappy MT

I know what you guys are all saying. For awhile I thought it was just me. If it weren't for this site then I wouldn't know that it is not just me bc that's how they make me feel. I do agree things need to be fair about the worktypes as someone pointed out BUT they are far from fair. If you take the time and notice on report search who is doing that work you use to love that you made good money at you will see that it is the leads cherry picking quite frankly almost all the good work I use to do. There's a list with everyone's color and shift but you don't see the leads names on it. Also, why do radiology MTs get to do easy EDs? As if radiology isn't lucrative enough. And yes there is crappy work, which is fine as long as I have a balance. The problem is I'm expected to do 10 accts in 1 pool and also 3 other pools at random having not done them for months and months. My main one that has 10 accts ... It's all over the place how I get the work, I have look up protocols constantly, constant report searching. I just started OPs 6 months ago too, which was self trained with no feedback. The whole reason they did this was to slow us down bc they over hired AND to make their lives easier for managing workpools. I feel like yes we need more fairness, like everyone needs to do all worktypes but cut those work pools in half and mix the accounts up with good and bad for some balance. Don't allow leads not be on specific accounts and cherry pick or assign any work to anyone unless it's stat.

As if the pay cut isn't hard enough, getting wrote up for lines. I could accept that I need time to adjust for the 3rd time to a change here and that eventually my pay might go up but the fact I'm being wrote up for what they have done is just so wrong to me. Obviously I'm sadly actively seeking employment elsewhere. I have very little faith in the company at this point. I see tons of mistakes in our reports and I know it's bc it is impossible for us to keep up with the protocols and all the emails from clients not being happy is a direct result of this. The end result will be us losing even more work when they go to another MTSO due to quality issues, esp when we are also getting in trouble for linecounts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)