Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I have to say - about work pools - anon

Posted: Apr 6th, 2016 - 12:34 pm In Reply to: I have to say - about the work pools

I agree, everyone should do every worktype. When someone returns a job, that means someone else has to do that crappy job or difficult dictator, that's called "cherry picking" and in some companies it's grounds for termination. And bottom line, you can't call yourself an HIM transcriptionist if you do not do the basic 4! Ops notes are the easiest WT to do and the biggest money maker why wouldn't everyone want ops! And there should be no "special pools" it should be first in first out, you get what comes up, do the job and if it's a bad job, send it to QA. And trust me I do QA and most MTs have no problems sending their work to QA! And if you have a good QA team, and ask for feedback you will learn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)