Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

People who cannot meet the metrics really need to take that up with MM - Why blame it on others

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 3:51 pm In Reply to: People who state they can meet the metrics - REALLY need to trade accounts for a while SM

While I certainly 100% agree that many get the short end of the stick as far as work and workflow and it is unfair, this is not your coworkers fault. This is a very valid point that should be brought up to management. "Put your money where your mouth is" does not change the fact that you have a crappy account while another has a really good account. I meet ALL metrics and more every single pay period. I have an easy account, 50/50 ST and VR, with many templates that I get paid 9 cpl for. This is the reason I never fail an audit. I have never had to work in a POD. NO, this is not fair to you. No, we are not paid equally. The company has the same expectations from each and every one of us and it is not fair. This needs to go up the ladder and be pointed out. Why should some of the more seasoned people get the harder accounts and make less money.

Stop taking it out on your fellow MTs. It is not their fault.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)