Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

If you read it as snarky, you added that tone, it was not mine. - LDSMT

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 9:06 am In Reply to: Happy for you too, LDSMT - anon

Someone asked a question. I answered it with my experience. Whenever I come here and see others' experiences, I am grateful for my account, my HDSM, and my TSA. I don't doubt for a minute the experiences many of you share here, just because mine is different, because in many ways, mine is also the same. NJA, using PTO to cover hours, and especially on Holidays, always working holidays, but having no work, low pay, monitoring our every move, and the list goes on and on.

If I seemed "snarky" maybe it was because I just trying to dispute a statement that everyone gets deductions on their paycheck and maybe I should check my pay stub because that person is sure I do too. To me, that is an untruth that needs to be set straight. As bad as this place is, and as crooked as it is for them to deduct pay on anyone, they don't do it willy nilly to everyone and for someone to tell you that something is happening to you that is not is just plain wrong. If defense mode is snarky, then so be it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)