Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Happy for you too, LDSMT - anon

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 8:45 am In Reply to: Thanks for the support. - LDSMT

perhaps you should have been up for an Oscar this year, too. This is not the narrative you threw out yesterday, though. Rather, it came across as condescending and "snarky" (as someone else put it), with the implication that you meet MM's absurd standards and have no idea what's wrong with the rest of us. That may not have been your intention, but that is how it came across.

If you meet all your metrics, that's great, but given the number of people who get on here and the level of frustration (i.e., people losing houses, having utilities shut off, etc.), the last thing they want to hear is somebody bragging that they can meet MM's impossible goals when hardly anybody else can.

I'm not at the bottom of the MT totem pole, either. I'm a Tier 3, and I struggle like everybody else . . . except you apparently.

As for another speech, save it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)