Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

do you even work for this company? wha? - moonchild

Posted: Mar 1st, 2016 - 4:29 pm In Reply to: I have never had pay deduction for blanks - LDSMT

that was kind of snarky LDSMT. you do indeed get charged for blanks after a certain percentage. i used to get big deductions, until i stopped sending things to QA. they seem to only care about the blanks if you send your report to QA. just stop doing that. i figure if i can't tell what it is, no one else can either. since i stopped sending things to QA, no more blank deductions. i honestly don't even know what you all mean by "metrics", but i'm guessing you mean the things they mark us off for on the audits. and again, my chronic question is, why do you care? well, unless they are making your life miserable because of it. i get the audits, note my mistakes, and then forget about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)