Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I find it interesting - LDSMT

Posted: Mar 1st, 2016 - 10:50 pm In Reply to: LDSMT is clearly a special snowflake - I never meet metrics

that anytime a question is asked about meeting requirements and I share my experience, I undoubtedly get raked over the coals, like I am either lying, somehow special, am a suit, or some other such nonsense. Why is that only those who cannot meet the requirements are treated with respect? I truly hate this company as much as anyone else. I don't come here to brag, fight, or make up lies, I just try to share my experience for what it is. Probably the reason it is rare to have someone post here that can meet the requirements is because they get treated the same way. I do have a good account, which I am sure is a big factor, but I also work really, really hard. I have 3 children still living at home, am a single mother, and have no option but to work hard to provide for us and keep a roof over our heads and the bills paid. I do what I have to do, and have no life outside of sitting here scraping up work all day as it trickles in. I also stand up for myself. When I have been asked to change accounts in the past I told them no, that I would quit if that happened, and I was left alone. I was the one who emailed Neal when my TSA did not approve my time for doing the survey and I got that decision reversed for all of us. I did not post that under my name at the time, because I did not know what repercussions there might be, but my TSA and HDSM now know it was me, so I don't have to hide that.

We are all here suffering through this blasted NJA and everything else depressing that comes with working with this company. I am sorry that so many of you have it so bad. I never question any of your experiences that you have with this company, but if someone makes a statement that is all inclusive or all exclusive I will speak up, because I don't like myths spread about. If someone claims that everyone has had deductions from their paychecks because of blanks, I am going to dispute that, because it just is not true.

Sorry for the long soapbox speech, but I really detest personal attacks when all I am trying to do is share my own experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)