Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Arrendale British Account Speech Rec.. (Views: 37)

Not if you need to pay bills-ok part time job - K

Posted: Feb 27th, 2016 - 10:26 pm In Reply to: Not if you need to pay bills - ok part-time job. nm - Kindred

MT is NOT an okay part-time job. It's the same crappy pay, same crappy metrics, no raise, no benefits of any kind - PTO, etc., the list goes on. Try making less than $400.00 net for 2 weeks. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to do any better. After 14 years, I've suddenly become incompetent. They have changed things somehow that are affecting our lines, I don't care what anyone says.

For the one who made the comment that couldn't the company ask the part-times not to work so the full timers could get more work....you can have all of mine just as soon as I'm able to get out of here! I only wish it had been 14 years ago!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)