Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 54)

No offense, but this is not the job for you - anon MT

Posted: Feb 26th, 2016 - 1:48 am In Reply to: career change to MT - pablo

If you are serious, please know that this is not the right career for you. Unfortunately, reading the question you have just written, it is apparent that you do not have a good grasp of English spelling, grammar, and writing. This job requires extreme attention to detail and an excellent understanding of English. I do not know of the Calgary program and would advise you not to enroll. I'm very sorry to have to tell you this.

Regardless, medical transcription was a good career a long time ago, but that is not really true anymore. The wages are dropping, work is being sent overseas, and technology is changing everything, so I would never encourage anyone to learn to be an MT, nowadays. I hope you are able to find a career you will enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)