Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I see Nuance has had a claim rejected - of course they have

Posted: Feb 21st, 2016 - 4:26 pm In Reply to: For those MTs seeking retraining for another - line of work.

Pretty sure they have an army of lawyers who know exactly how to wiggle them out of these things, but really.

Their MO is buying up smaller companies and then smoothing over the transition before the employees realize what's happening (I had six months of "extra" payments to smooth our "transition" and "get up to speed" - but then when they stopped I realized it was nothing more than smoke and mirrors).

I think we all, as MTs, should be entitled to this, no matter which company. The smaller ones are undercut, squeezed out and then bought out by the big ones. Consequently, we MTs all have had our salaries cut in half by this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)