Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Enterprise MLS only please - all smiles

Posted: Dec 12th, 2015 - 7:41 pm

Before I pose the scenario, I'd like to say I am not interested in any conjecture or supposition about whether or not we are getting ripped off because said missing reports might be done "by our colleagues overseas."

My situation is that an addendum is dictated to a report that I can hear the guy reading from the report that he is adding the addendum to.

1) I go into old reports. There is not a single report on the patient during this entire hospitalization. So, I'm not sure what report he is reading from. Could be another MRN or possibly report not done or possibly even yes, by our colleagues overseas.

Should I notify my TSM that the dictator states there is a report. He is clearly reading from it, but I find no report in the system, or just let it blow by?

2) I've got a patient who is clearly sick, has been hospitalized for awhile, there is mention in the report about other consultants, etc. I go into reports to try to find a word, and there is not a single report on this patient for this hospitalization.

Again, could be another MRN, or reports done by our colleagues.

Should I mention to my TSM that reports are not showing up on the report echart lookup or just let it blow by?

My concern is that I do NOT want my TSM thinking that I've figured out they are sending reports overseas (if they are) on this account.

But, I have no explanation as to why there are no reports on the patient for the entire hospitalization. This current patient, I have no report except the discharge on a patient here for awhile. Maybe Epic?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)