Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 72)

Definitely it is Epic or something like that - has been for a long while

Posted: Dec 13th, 2015 - 7:28 am In Reply to: Enterprise MLS only please - all smiles

As a conscientious (like you) MT, I pride myself on someone who DOES take the time to research, and Enterprise has been very good for that IN THE PAST anyway.

You are right that the opportunities to even do this have almost completely dried up recently - maybe 6 months ago when the accounts went to EHR in a big way I think?

It is so frustrating when you can't even figure out which doctor they are referring to even though you know all the docs because the same last name and no reports to refer to.

I have had that addendum issue as well, and wondered. I do not think the reports are going overseas, which leaves (1) EHR, or (B) phantom reports that sometimes they claim they dictated but do not turn up anywhere, this has happened for a long time. I have no idea where they would go if they exist at all, but there are always doctors claiming they are "re-dictating" or swear they dictated something that is just not in the system.

I no longer even send many of these anomalous situations to the facility QA because I never get a response, and when I ask can you please clarify the specs in these situations it never happens, so obviously they are saying shut up, you, we don't care about you caring.

The up side is they cannot be picky if you can't figure out who the cc is to, they cannot be picky for a lot of reasons. And they have not been. This "credentialing" garbage is just another way to cut the price of getting the report to the client (this time by cutting QC out of the picture).

I have one account where they very rarely even put the patient name in. If I can't figure out the name after a few minutes (due to mushmouth young regs spelling their own name perfectly and then slurring through the patient name and other doctor names involved) I do not try exceedingly hard. If they can't be bothered, why should we.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)